The UML modeling tool Enterprise Architect from Sparx Systems has gained popularity worldwide because it is an affordable yet fairly complete tool, feature-wise. However, the interface is so full of features that it can be hard to find out how to do things. This book is an answer to that need. It contains fifty different features and uses of Enterprise Architect that you probably don’t know, but that can make life as an Enterprise Architect user simpler and more fruitful.
The bylaws of the BAEA are currently under review and will be published soon.
The Board of the BAEA
The Board elections 2008 took place at June, 26th.
- President: Ingrid Evers (Crossroad Consulting)
- Vice President/Secretary: Peter Doomen (SD Worx)
- Treasurer/Membership Chairman: Joachim Vanden Brande (LoQutus)
- Patrick Van Renterghem (I.T. Works)
- Kristof Dierckxsens (inno.com)
- Marc Vander Bracht (vb-consult)
- Jacques Colle (inno.com)
- Inge Lauwers (LoQutus)
- Kurt Cuijpers (De Lijn)
- Philip Van Langenhove (Deloitte)
- Steven Laurent (ae)