Wednesday 27.04.2016, Oracle, Vilvoorde
Dear EA professional,
We have rescheduled our 29th EA Café for Wednesday, April 27th and kindly ask you to register once again.
Our colleagues from Crossroad will share their lessons learned on innovating customer experience through Service Design.
- We start of with a general introduction about Design Thinking and Service Design to touch on the fundamental principles.
- Next we make it real, when we dive into a Crossroad case to illustrate the entireservice design process.
- Because service design is about doing and not talking we challenge you to make a simple Customer Journey and Service Blueprint.
- We conclude with a small discussion about theadded value of the enterprise architect in making a redesigned service a reality.
Make sure to reserve your seat now!
Note: previous registrations were disregarded due to the rescheduling.
- 17.30 Doors
- 18.00 Intro & Case study
- 19.00 DIY exercise & facilitated discussion
- 20.00 Networking event
We need your input:
PS: feel free to forward this invitation to spread the news and invite colleagues to sign up to this BAEA Architect Café invitation mailing list.
The presentation of EA Café 29 can be downloaded here:
Customer Experience Innovation by Service Design and the Value Add for Enterprise Architecture
Pictures of EA Cafe 29 can be downloaded here:
EA Cafe 29